How to Prevent a Reversed and Voided Check (Cheque) from Printing
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sometimes there is a check/cheque that should not have been issued in the same batch as a check that just gets lost and simply needs to be reprinted. When they reprint the lost check, the other check / cheque that has been reversed and voided prints again also. It also shows up on the outstanding check list. How does one prevent this from happening?
Steps To Reproduce:
- Do reversal of check issued in error
- Do void of check issued in error
- Do quick pay for check issued in error
- Do external/manual payment for check issued in error
- Do prepayments for check issued in error
- Run check writer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms