Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a vacancy, cancel creation then create the same vacancy details, the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. iRecruitment Manager Responsibility.
2. Click on Create a Vacancy.
3. Enter details for vacancy.
4. Click Cancel.
5. Click Yes
6. Click on Create a Vacancy
7. Enter details for Vacancy the same as the Canceled Vacancy.
8. Click on Next.
Error is received: PER_289391_KEY_ALREADY_USED (TABLE_NAME=per_all_vacancies)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms