POXPOIV : 'Pay on Receipt Auto Invoice' Does Not Consider Invoice Summary Level and Creates Multiple Invoices
(Doc ID 555599.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 11.5.10.CU2 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:POXPOIV - Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice
Multiple invoices generated for multiple receipt transactions on the same transaction date after running Pay on Receipt Auto Invoice program, when invoice summary level is set to Pay Site. Instead of one invoice to be generated per pay site per supplier for all receiving transactions created on the same day.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Set invoice summary level to Pay Site for vendor site say A.
- Navigate to Supply Base -> Suppliers -> Supplier site -> Purchasing tab -> Set Invoice Summary Level to 'pay site' (or 'Packing Slip') and pay on to 'receipt'.
- Perform 1st rcv transaction for vendor site A, receipt 1
- Perform 2nd rcv transaction for vendor site A, receipt 2
- Perform 3rd rcv transaction for another vendor site say B, receipt 3
- Perform 4th rcv transaction for vendor site A again, receipt 4
- Expect that only one invoice should be created for vendor site A for receipts 1, 2 and 4.Instead, System generates 2 invoices for the vendor A. The first invoice for receipts # 1 and 2. The second invoice for receipt # 4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document