Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 18-Dec-2015***
On 12.04 find when adding description direct items on an eAM Work Order, requisition import is not invoked. Profile option PO: Enable Direct Delivery To Shop Floor is set to site and user level. Enable Material Request is enabled in eAM Org Parameters.
Expect purchase requisitions to be generated automatically when description direct items are created on the work order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create eAM Work Order.
2. Create Operation Sequence.
3. Create non-stock or description direct item on work order.
4. Ensure Material Issue Request is enabled.
5. Release the Work Order.
6. View concurrent requests and note that there are no Requisition Import requests running.
7. Query requisition interface table and no records were created.
8. Disable workflow.
9. Release the Work Order.
10. Notice the following error:
ORA-01403: no data found in Package EAM_PROCESS_WO_UTIL_PVT Procedure
ORA-01403: no data found in Package EAM_PROCESS_WO_UTIL_PVT Procedure create_requisition
The status change for the work order with WIP entity id (4003) has failed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms