Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.2.5 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Mar-2012***
When a manually created Work Order is completed, the next service date is not automatically generated.
The Forecast must to be run so that the Next Service Date is modified.
You expect system to update the Next Service Date when the manually created Work Order is completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintenance Super User Responsibility (EAM Self Service)
2. Nav: Assets - Rebuildable Subinventory
3. Query an Item. Note the Next Service Date.
4. Manually create a Work Order for the Item.
5. Complete the Work Order.
6. Query the Item again in eAM Self Service - Assets - Rebuildable Inventory
7. Notice Last Service Start/End Dates are updated. However, the Next Service Start Date is not updated.
The Next Service End Date is Null.
8. Run a Forecast for the Item.
9. Notice the Next Service Start Date gets updated with the correct date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms