Instances Not Created With The Correct Date/Time On Legs During Daylight Savings
(Doc ID 555907.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Route Instances are not created with the correct date/time on the legs during Daylight Savings. The route has a leg with early departure of 12:00 am. When the instance is created for 3/5/2008, the early departure is 00:00:00 on 3/5/2008. When the instance is created for 3/12, the early departure is 01:00:00. The same problem happens with the late departure, early arrival and late arrival.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Asset management-> route execution
1) create a route template:
2) number of instance: 1
3) effective date: (e.g.March 2 2008-01-25)
4) expiration date: (e.g. March 22 2008-01-25)
5) Populate a service provider,equipment group profile, and transport mode
6) Click on new leg:
7) leg number:1
8) populate start and end regions
9) early departure time: (e.g. Week1, Wednesday midnight)
10) late departure time: (e.g. Week1, Wednesday 11:59 PM)
11) early arrival time: (e.g. Week1, Thursday midnight)
12) late arrival time: (e.g. Week1, Thursday 11:59 PM)
13) Save the new record.
14) select action-> activate route template
15) select action-> create route instances (select all 3 dates)
16) go to route instance leg and query on the records.
-- Business Impact:
The correct shipments will not be assigned to the leg during daylight savings because the times on the order/shipments will no longer match the times on the instance legs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document