Cannot Process A Quickpay For An Employee With Multiple Assignments - APP-PAY-07010
(Doc ID 556193.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the following error seen when executing a QuickPay for an employee with multiple Assignments?
Employee with 2 Assignments, associated with different Payrolls / Processing Dates
- Assignment 12345-1 (Monthly)
- Assignment 12345-2 (Weekly)
Following is the order in which this employee's payruns are processed:
- 12345-2, Paydate 08-FEB-08. Runs OK
- 12345-2, Paydate 15-FEB-08. Runs OK
- 12345-1, Paydate 25-FEB-08. Runs OK
- 12345-2, Paydate 22-FEB-08. Does not run.
- Error Message message - APP-PAY-07010 : cannot insert assignment process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document