Dependent Loss of Eligibility and Remove Dependent Life Events Detecting Incorrectly
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the Dependent Loss of Eligibility and Remove Dependent Life events are not getting triggered or are triggering incorrectly.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an eligible employee.
3. Enroll the employee along with a dependent into a plan which allows for dependent designation.
4. Submit the Maintain Designee Eligibility process where the dependent is found ineligible due to being over age.
- See that no life events are triggered or life events are triggered incorrectly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms