Dependent Loss of Eligibility and Remove Dependent Life Events Detecting Incorrectly
(Doc ID 556252.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the Dependent Loss of Eligibility and Remove Dependent Life events are not getting triggered or are triggering incorrectly.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an eligible employee.
3. Enroll the employee along with a dependent into a plan which allows for dependent designation.
4. Submit the Maintain Designee Eligibility process where the dependent is found ineligible due to being over age.
- See that no life events are triggered or life events are triggered incorrectly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document