ORA-20001: APP-FND-01728: An Assignment does not exist for these parameters
(Doc ID 556269.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.6 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-DEC-2014***
On 220.127.116.11 in Production:
When attempting to create new order transaction type the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Transaction Type:
Order Management > Setup > Transaction Type > Define
2. Create a new sequence. OM > Setup> Documents >Define
3. Make sure the category exists (same name as order transaction type) OM>setup>Docs>Categories
4. Assign the sequence to category. OM > Setup> Documents >Assign
5. Use the category in a new sales order
Due to this issue, users cannot assign new order numbers for the new order type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document