Employee W-2c PDF is Not Producing Any Report and No Error Message in Log File
(Doc ID 556762.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPORT:PAYUSW2C.RDF - Employee W-2c Report
EXECUTABLE:PAYUSW2C_AUDIT - W-2c Audit Details
ConcurrentProgram:PAYUSW2C_DETAILS - Employee W-2c Audit Report
There is no error message or report created for the Employee W-2c
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Submit Process and Reports > Single Request > Year End Pre-Process (YEPP) for a specific Government Reporting Entity (GRE)
2) In order for the W-2c to be produced the payroll user must have submitted and successfully completed the Concurrent Program > Federal W-2 Magnetic Media
- Submit Process and Reports > Single Request > Federal W-2 Magnetic Media
This can be confirmed by running this script. User will need to populate the effective_date
3) Confirmed Balance adjustments which impact Box 1, 17, 18, etc. within the year producing Employee W-2s.
- For example, customer made a balance adjustment to FIT effective 31-DEC-XXXX to impact 2XXX W2
4) Submit process and reports Single Request > W-2c Pre-Process
- When reviewing the log file, the assignment shows as processed.
5) Submit the Request Set > Employee W-2c Report
- No output is produced
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document