R12:FSG Segment Override Defaulted With Values in Report Manager
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Report Manager - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting an FSG from Report Manager, the Segment Override values are populated with values. It is expected that these should be blank.
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
- General Ledger Super User responsibility (has Report Manger access)
- Select Financial Report Submission
- Enter Report name and desired period
- Click on "Segment Override" lov
- Segment defaults appear, and other values appear for some segments
The defaults that are not wanted must be removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms