Cannot cancel order lines which have been picked, and delivery confirmed
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Shipping Delivery Based - Version: 11.5.10 to 12.1.3
Customer has some order lines which need to be canceled. When attempting to cancel the order lines, error #1 occurs. When attempting to ship confirm the deliveries with backorder all, error #2 occurs:
1. You are not allowed to cancel Order Line because: Line has been pick confirmed/staged.
2. This action cannot be performed because the selected records are not eligible.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to the Sales orders form for one of t he affected orders.
3. Use actions button on the Order Header tab, or on the Line Items main tab, to cancel either the entire order, or the order lines which should be canceled..
4. Error message #1 results
5. Go to the Shipping Transactions form and find the same order.
6. Go to the Deliveries tab, and click on Ship Confirm
7. Error message #2 results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms