11.5.10: Claim Approval Error: "The summation of Associated Earnings Amount should be smaller than the Claim Line Accounted Amount"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Sep-2013***
When trying to approve a claim after running OZF : Funds Accrual Engine to dispatch Offers
accruals and creating associate earnings in scope of a claim the following error message occurs
:"The summation of Associated Earnings Amount should be smaller than the Claim Line Accounted
Some associate earnings updates had been attempted, but the difference of R0.09 remains between claim line amount and summ of associated earnings amounts.
The existing associate earnings can no more be updated and request approval cannot be done because
of this error.
The summation of Associated Earnings Amount should be smaller than the Claim Line Accounted Amount
Steps To Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Claims
- Create a claim with number = 'pmt nov 07' > Enter Name and amount = 2,058,544.69
- Lines left link
- Enter lines with an amount
- Select an Offer : CUL24658
- Associate earnings against a number of bill to accruals in this offer (total amount originally equalled the claim amount) and split the amount over available offers. The total split adds up to R2,058,544.60 (R0.09 difference)
- Claims > open Claims with number > Request approval button
- Error message appeared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms