Service Contract Termination Review Amount Not Equal To Actual Termination Amount When Source is Sales Order
(Doc ID 558303.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.10 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 09-Oct-2014
FORM:OKSAUDET.FMB - Service Contracts Authoring
Create a sales order for a product and a service for that product. Create a second sales order for
additional products and services. Link the services to the contract that was created from the first order.
Terminate the contract. The wrong termination amount is displayed to the user. This also occurs at the
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order for a product and a service. Ship the product.
2. Run Order Capture Integration to create the contract.
3. Create a second sales order. Include products and additional services. Specify that the start date
for the services to be a few days after the start date for the services that exist in the contract.
4. Select the Actions button at the line level and then select Service Contract Details.
- Enter the contract number that was created from the previous order.
5. Ship the product.
6. Run Order Capture Integration to update the existing contract with the new service line information.
7. Search for the contract. Select Tools from the toolbar, select Terminate contract. Enter the start date
of the contract. The termination amount is overstated.
8. Select Tools from the toolbar and then select Execution.
9. Terminate a contract line. The termination amount is overstated.
10. Complete the termination process. The amount is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!