Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:XLAACCUP - Create Accounting Program
When attempting to account for a payment in one Ledger made from one Bank belonging to a different ledger, the following error shows on the Subledger Accounting Program Report:
There is no default Intercompany Receivables account available as the Multiple Legal Entity Balancing Account for the From and To legal entities. Please specify an Intercompany Receivables Account in the Accounting Configuration as the Multiple Legal Entity Balancing Account for this intercompany relationship.
No Intercompany Payables account has been selected as the Multiple Legal Entity Balancing Account for the From and To legal entities. Please select an Intercompany Payables account in the Accounting Configuration as the Multiple Legal Entity Balancing Account for this intercompany relationship.
You find that there's no issue posting a similar intercompany journal in GL.
You have already checked for the Intercompany Account setup using the following steps:
1. Go to General Ledger Responsibility : Setup : Financials : Accounting Setup Manager : Accounting Setups
2. Find for the Ledger where payment is created
3. Click on Update Accounting Options
4. Scroll down to Setup Step, Intercompany Accounts
5. Click on Update
6. Find for corresponding Legal Entity
7. Choose Define Relationships
8. Here look for Trading Partner Legal Entity. If there isn't one, add a row
9. Choose Define Accounts
10.Specify an Intercompany Receivables Account and Intercompany Payables Account.
11.Apply and Retest for payment accounting. The error still occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms