Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.10 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OKSTERMN.FMB - Service Contracts Termination
Find that the subline termination date is populated, but no credit is issued when all of these conditions are satisfied:
- An order is created for a product and a service, resulting in the creation of a contract.
- Additional orders are created, each referencing the contract from the first order in the Installation Details
- The subline end date is less than the top line end date.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a sales order and add a service to a product.
2. Run Order Capture Integration to create the contract.
3. Create a second sales order. Create a service line using the same service name that exists in the contract that was created in step 2.
4. Select Actions / Installation Details. Reference the existing contract.
5. Set the service line end date to be less than the end date of the contract line to which the service line will be linked.
6. Run Order Capture Integration.
7. Terminate the subline that was created from the second sales order, effective on the start date of that subline.
- A confirmation message is displayed to show that the subline was terminated for the desired amount.
- The termination date is populated.
- No entry is created in oks_bill_cont_lines to show the amount that was terminated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms