After Upgrade To R12 The Context Site Use Dff Is Not Displaying Correctly
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12 in Production:
After upgrade from 11.5.9 to R12, the context sensitive descriptive flexfield (DFF) site use information does not display
the SHIP_TO flexfield segments on the Ship to record - it displays the Bill to flexfield segments.
Expect SHIP_TO flexfield segments on Ship To
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Responsibility: Receivables
2. Go to Navigation: setup > Financials > Flexfields > Segments
3. Query "Site Use Information" DFF and create contexts to use with BILL_TO and SHIP_TO
4. Assign different flexfield structures to the bill to and ship to context codes
5. Go to Customers form and review the site use level.
The flexfield is not displayed correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms