No Values Under "Enable Matching Attributes" tab
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-Dec-2013***
On 12.0.4, Find enable matching attributes are not available. This happens usually when new Operating Unit is defined or changed.
Expect that the enable matching attributes are available,
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. - Customer Support responsibility (obsolete !! but usable)
2. - Territory Manager: Territory Administration
- showed 4 option tabs on top
---> Territories 'Territory Types' 'Enable Matching Attributes' Reports
3. - clicking on 'Enable Matching Attributes'
... no records displayed ...
- selecting Operating Unit,
Transaction Type"Service request and task"
- clicking the GO button underneath ...
NO attributes were then displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms