How To Skip Root Budget Approval in Marketing Online or Trade Management
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version: 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 - Release: Unknown Release to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to set-up an approval rule so that no approval is required for a root budget request (set-up an approval rule where object owner is the approver) receiving the error.
How can you setup the the system to skip ROOT budget approval in Marketing Online or Trade Management?
Steps to Reproduce
- (R) Marketing Super User
- (N) Administration > Set-up > Approval Rules
- Create an approval rule for a business unit
- Try to add a step with order: 1
- Type: Function
- User/Role: Object Owner
- Hit Update
- Receive Error
- Invalid Use of Function for this objects Approval
- Invalid use of function as Approver. The function cannot be used as an approver for this object.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms