How To Skip Root Budget Approval in Marketing Online or Trade Management
(Doc ID 560140.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to set-up an approval rule so that no approval is required for a root budget request (set-up an approval rule where object owner is the approver) receiving the error.
How can you setup the the system to skip ROOT budget approval in Marketing Online or Trade Management?
Steps to Reproduce
- (R) Marketing Super User
- (N) Administration > Set-up > Approval Rules
- Create an approval rule for a business unit
- Try to add a step with order: 1
- Type: Function
- User/Role: Object Owner
- Hit Update
- Receive Error
- Invalid Use of Function for this objects Approval
- Invalid use of function as Approver. The function cannot be used as an approver for this object.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document