Purchase Order Lines Are Not Populating In To India Local Tax Form
(Doc ID 560480.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JAI_EXC_OCC_POST_QRY_HDR(JAI_SQLERRM= ORA-06058: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called )
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Opened the India localization Purchase Order Form using the India Local Purchasing
2. Clicked on Open and navigated to Base Apps Purchase Order Form.
3. Fill up details of the Purchase Order.
4. Navigate back to the Localization Purchase Order Form.
5. The line details does not default from the Base Apps Purchase Order Form.
7. The error message pops up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document