Unable to send PO XML documents to Suppliers via OSN.
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Network - Version 5.0 to 5.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to send document to the Supplier Via OSN. Application Transaction monitor says the document
was delivered successfully but OSN Transaction Monitor does not show this XML document status. PO XML document is not delivered to the Supplier also.
Expect supplier to receive the XML document sent by Buyer via OSN
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Requisition and Approve
2. Auto-create the Requisition into Purchase Order
3. On the Approval options page, choose the XML Delivery option and submit for Approval.
4. Access the Transaction Monitor page using Work-flow Administrator Web Applications Resp.
5. Query for all the Outbound Transactions sent and notice that the PO XML document was delivered successfully.
6. Log on to OSN web application.
7. Navigate to Monitor/OSN Test Monitor. Query for the messages sent and received. No messages are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms