Not All Expense Types Are Appearing In The Dropdown Box In Field Service/Laptop
(Doc ID 560578.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Application Foundation - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New expense items are not available on Field Service Laptop. What can be the reason for this?
The following workaround is used now:
1. Add new expense types to item master.
2. End date "Oracle Field Service / Laptop" responsibility to user.
3. Run "Manages Mobile Users" concurrent process. (This will delete users from WebToGo.)
4. Remove End date from "Oracle Field Service / Laptop" responsibility to user.
5. Run "Manages Mobile Users" concurrent process. (This will add users from WebToGo.)
6. Logged and synced with WebToGo and saw new expense items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document