Use GSP to Automatically Progress Employee From One Step To Next Using Time Spent In Ggrade And/Or Step?
(Doc ID 561168.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to use the grade step progression functionality to automatically progress an employee from one step to the next using time spent in the grade and/or step?
1. Employee is promoted to a position, which means they move onto Grade A.
2. Grade A has three steps:
- Step 1 = initial step
- Step 2 = 2 year progression point
- Step 3 = 5 year progression point
3. When the employee has been at that grade for two years they should automatically move up to step 2
4. When the employee has been at that grade for five years they should automatically move up to step 3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document