Why can't I see the setup DFF on the WSH Regions and Zones form?
(Doc ID 562479.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has setup the "Regions and Zones" functionality to be used in discoverer reporting.
They now need to setup some descriptive flexfields in the "Zones" window (WSHRGZON), unfortunately, this is not working.
The following have been done:
(1) NAV: OM responsibility > Setup > Financial > Flexfields > Descriptive > Segments
(2) Queried Title = Zones. Added a segment called "Warehouse" for ATTRIBUTE1
(3) Freeze the Flexfield Definition and then compiled
But when they go back to the Zones screen, the DFF is not active.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. NAV: OM responsibility > Setup > Shipping > Regions and Zones > Regions and Zones
2. Click on the "Zones" tab and try to access the DFF
3. DFF pop-up not displaying.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document