State Magnetic Media and State Quarterly Wage Listing (SQWL) Finishes with Error Value Exceeds Allowable Range line 389 of ICESA_SUPPLEMENTAL
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPORT:PERRPADD.RDF - Invalid Address ReportConcurrentProgram
SQWLARCH - State Quarterly Wage Listing
EXECUTABLE:PYUSNGER - State Quarterly Error Report
The State Magnetic Media and/or State Quarterly Wage Listing (SQWL) fails with the error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to > Submit Process and Reports > State Quarterly Wage Listing (SQWL) Enhanced
- Insert parameters for the State and the Quarter submitted
- The State Quarterly Wage Listing (SQWL) fails with the error: The log file indicates "Value exceeds allowable range (line 389 of ICESA_SUPPLEMENTAL) "
- Navigate to > View > Payroll Process Results > select Action_Type of Magnetic Report > click on the State Quarterly Wage Listing (SQWL) has the same error and message.
- Value Exceeds Allowable range the Cause said" Caused by Oracle error 6502 occurring during the execution of the formula which is raised when the arithmetic conversion error.
This issue can also be seen in the W-2 Federal /State and Local Magnetic Media
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms