Discrete Jobs / Repetitive Schedule do not Support Over Completion - Error observed Is "transaction quantity must be less than or equal to quantity available to move"
(Doc ID 563011.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WIP Move transactions are failing in Pending state when Purchase Order receipt quantity is greater than the job quantity for Outside Processing standard work order.
The first failure message is:
transaction quantity must be less than or equal to quantity available to move.
Upon resubmission the subsequent error message is:
OVERCOMPLETION_TRANSACTION_ID not valid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. WIP responsibility --> Setup --> Parameters --> Other --> Set Default Overcompletion Tolerance% to 1000.
2. Create OSP job and PO with number W071101001, quantity 123.
3. Job/Schedule Details --> Operations --> Find the jobW071101001 --> Resource --> Costing --> Charge type is set to âPO moveâ.
4. Receive 125 items and move transaction.
5. Got error :TRANSACTION QUANTITY: transaction quantity must be less than or equal to quantity available to move.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document