OACore JVM Uses 100% of CPU When Using Procedure or Event Logging
(Doc ID 563396.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 in OACoreGroup Java process is using CPU at almost 100%
Expect the java process not to use CPU 100%
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1.Set the following profiles
'FND: Debug Log Level' set to Procedure at Site level and
'FND: Debug Log Enabled' set to Yes at Site level
These can be set at user level also.
2. Use AppsLocalLogin.jsp to the application logon page
3. Logon jsp pages take a long time to come back
4. Enter username, password try to logon
5. This will increase JVM CPU utilization and will take a long time and logon successful
6. Logoff and attempt to logon again
7. JVM will max out CPU and the login page errors out with 'Page not found'
8. After this no one can login
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot login to apps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document