Resource Addresses and Subinventories Form Error: "ORA-01403: no data found" While Saving
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Mar-2016***
CSPTRESS.FMB - CSP:Resource Addresses and Subinventories
When attempting to add Addresses and Subinventories to a Resource in Spares Management, the following error occurs:
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: ON-INSERT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Depot Repair Manager
2. Navigation: Spares Management > Setup > Addresses and Subinventories
3. Resource type : Employee Resource
4. Resource Name : Enter the Resource
5. Address tab : Select an address style and address
6. Subinventories : Select an organization and subinventory, select condition as USABLE and check "Default" check box
When saving, getting the "FRM-40735: ON-INSERT trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502" error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms