Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a work order with operations or activities, the following error occurs:
1. This operation sequence (10) received an error status since an unexpected error occurred in the operation while performing database writes.
2. Operation Sequence Number 10 in Resource does not exist.
3. This resource sequence (10) received an error status since a severe error occurred in the resource while performing attribute validations.
4. Operation Sequence Number 10 in Material Requirement does not exist.
5. This record with Inventory Item Id 8001 received an error status since a severe error occurred
in the material requirement while performing attribute validations
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Click on Work Orders tab
3. Create New Work Order
4. Select an asset and the associated activity
5. Save and work order will fail
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms