Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Applications Manager - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
***Checked for relevance on 24-May-2013***
Find that after completing a clone all of the library files for the different product tops are
The library files are copied as part of the clone and exist in the <PROD>_TOP/lib but after
adacfgclone appsTier they disappear.
Expect the library files to exist after running adacfgclone appsTier
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create tar files of /u01/app/<owner>/apps and /u01/app/<owner>/db directories.
2. Create tar files of database files.
3. Copy tar files to another server.
4. Untar files.
5. Log in as database owner and cd to <rdbms oracle_home>/appsutil/clone/bin
6. perl adcfgclone.pl dbTier
7. Log in as application owner and cd to <common top>/clone/bin
8. perl adcfgclone.pl appsTier
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms