INVIDITM - Cannot See Descriptive Flexfield Attributes When Navigating From Master Items To Organization Items Window
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:INVIDITM.FMB - Define Item Information
In the Organization Items window of the Master Items form (INVIDITM), descriptive flexfield
attributes do not pop up when clicking on the descriptive flexfield. 
Everything works fine in the Master Items window.
Expect to see and modify the descriptive flexfield attributes in the Organization Items window as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Master Items form
Inventory: (N) Items > Master Items
2. Query an existing item
3. Once getting the results, click on the descriptive flexfield 
4. See the descriptive flexfield attributes window pops up
5. Close this window and invoke the Organization Items window.
There are several ways to achieve this.
(M) Tools > Organization Assignments
6. Select an organization to which this item is assigned
7. Press button Org Attributes
8. Repeat step 3 (eg click on field )
9. See the descriptive flexfield attributes window does not pop up. Cannot see the attributes.
The issue has been reported after upgrading from release 11.5 to release 12.0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms