Using Sales Offline through Portal session ERROR "Cannot be logged in as GUEST" during sync
(Doc ID 565340.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales Offline - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11 , the following issue happens in the Oracle Sales Offline,
When attempting to perform the Sync, the following error occurs.
"The following error has occurred: Cannot be logged in as GUEST."
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Setup and using sales offline from Portal session, Have done setup as per <Note 305918.1>:Using Oracle Portal 10g with Oracle E-Business Suite 11i B.
1. login to applications
2. goto Sales Online SuperUser responsibility > Mobile tab
3. download the sales offline template to a local folder
4. open this folder, and extract contents of SalesOffline.zip zip file to the same folder
5. now open one of the extracted files -- SalesOffline.xls
6. click on the Sync button
7. the sync parameters given as
User Name - <USER_NAME>
Password - XXXXX
Server Name - <SERVER_NAME>
Server Port - <SERVER_PORT>
8. there is an error displayed like
The following error has occurred: Cannot be logged in as GUEST.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document