Deleting Receipt Does Not Actually Delete Receipt, Form indicates that Receipt is Deleted.
(Doc ID 565436.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to delete a receipt, after accessing Applications form, and the receipt still appears in the header record. Form indicates that Receipt is Deleted but when checking the receipt is not deleted.
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
1. Enter Receipt Name Example: Les Delete Test
Customer: Les New Customer
2. Click on Apply Button
This will open the Receipts Application Form
3. Exit the applicaiton form via the x on right side of top of the form
This will place you back to the Header record of the receipt entered.
4. Click on Red X button
5. Caution Delete Receipts(s) ? is displayed.
Click on OK
Receipt is removed.
6. Click on the x on right side of top of the form for the header record
7. Question comes up.
Do you want to save changes you have made ?
8. Error: ORA-1403 No Data Found Generated
9. Click on the x on right side of top of the form for the header record
10. Question comes up.
Close this Form?
11. Access the Receipt Workbench
Navigational Steps: Receipts>Receipts
Query : Les Delete Test
This bring up the receipt that we deleted again.
Receipt is not deleted.
Causes Duplicate Receipts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document