Deleting Receipt Does Not Actually Delete Receipt, Form indicates that Receipt is Deleted.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to delete a receipt, after accessing Applications form, and the receipt still appears in the header record. Form indicates that Receipt is Deleted but when checking the receipt is not deleted.
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
1. Enter Receipt Name Example: Les Delete Test
Customer: Les New Customer
2. Click on Apply Button
This will open the Receipts Application Form
3. Exit the applicaiton form via the x on right side of top of the form
This will place you back to the Header record of the receipt entered.
4. Click on Red X button
5. Caution Delete Receipts(s) ? is displayed.
Click on OK
Receipt is removed.
6. Click on the x on right side of top of the form for the header record
7. Question comes up.
Do you want to save changes you have made ?
8. Error: ORA-1403 No Data Found Generated
9. Click on the x on right side of top of the form for the header record
10. Question comes up.
Close this Form?
11. Access the Receipt Workbench
Navigational Steps: Receipts>Receipts
Query : Les Delete Test
This bring up the receipt that we deleted again.
Receipt is not deleted.
Causes Duplicate Receipts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms