UMPs Are Not Created For A Contract With Effectivity Dates Matching With Another Active Contract
(Doc ID 565500.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Building Unit Effectivities program is not generating any UMPs for a Contract with overlapping effective start & end dates.
Steps To Reproduce:
1.Login to oracle apps.
2) Navigate to "Preventive Maintenance" Responsibility.
3) Run following three PM programs to generate SR.
a) Preventive Maintenance Update Unit Maintenance Plan.
b) Building Unit Effectivities (Preventive Maintenance) - Parameters: Contract Number=2353.
c) Preventive Maintenance Generate Service Requests and Tasks - Parameters: Days=180.
4) Navigate to Customer Support Responsibility.
5) Select "Find Service Requests" Screen, enter 2353 for Contract, Click on Search button.
6) No SR's shown in Results screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document