EXPENSE ACCOUNT DOES NOT DEFAULT TO CHILD ORGANIZATION
(Doc ID 565710.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Item Master - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
When I change the expense account field in Master Item Window, this change is not save whem I
assign to a new organization.
Expect ...the expense account to cascade down to the child orgs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. I create a new Item in Master Item window.
2. I change the expense account in Purchasing Tab.
3. I save.
4. I go to Organization Assignment Window and assign a new organization.
5. I save again.
6. I quit from Master Item window.
7. I change the Organization.
8. When I go to Organization Item Window, Purchasing Tab, I do not see the change I did, the
system save a default account.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue,
It is causing a rework, the user has to enter in all organizations to change the expense account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document