Compensation Workbench Post Process Not Closing the Life Event for Placeholder Employees
(Doc ID 565767.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.0 HRMS RUP11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user tries to run the participation process for an employee, it errors out stating that "This person has active life event that has not been completed.
Please complete the existing life event before attempting an unrestricted enrollment".
On doing further analysis user found that the person had an started life event from last years CWB plan.
The particular employee in was processed as a placeholder in last years run, and his life event is still in Started status.
User has tried running the Post Process, Close Enrollments process for the plan and employee with the Force Close parameter set to Yes, but no person's are selected by the process, and the CWB LE for the employee does not get closed.
The person having the issue was never a manager (confirmed from person's assignment form).
So, the person was processed as a placeholder employee. And the Post Process is not picking up and closing the CWB life events for the placeholder employees.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to HRMS Manager responsibility.
2. Submit the Post Process for the problem causing employee.
3. Get the error that the "This person has active life event that has not been completed. Please complete the existing life event before attempting an unrestricted enrollment".
4. Submit the CWB Close Enrollments Process, and see the same error.
5. Go to View Person LE form, and find that the LE for the last year CWB period is still in Started status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document