Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find duplicate WIP component issue transactions on complete standard discrete jobs, with no errors observed.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create Discrete Job.
2. Perform Material Transactions.
3. Perform Move Transactions.
4. Perform Completion Transaction.
5. Observe material transactions for the job.
6. Observe apparent duplicate component issue transactions for each job.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms