Duplicate WIP Component Issue Transactions Found With No Errors and not in Pending Status
(Doc ID 565845.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find duplicate WIP component issue transactions on complete standard discrete jobs, with no errors observed.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create Discrete Job.
2. Perform Material Transactions.
3. Perform Move Transactions.
4. Perform Completion Transaction.
5. Observe material transactions for the job.
6. Observe apparent duplicate component issue transactions for each job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document