Knowledge Management: "Function is not available" Error In When Creating Content
(Doc ID 566284.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create new content / Solutions in knowledge management since upgrading to R12. When attempting to add items or to create new solutions or categories an error is received.
CS_KB_SMS_STMT_CREATE_FN function is not available under the knowledge Administrator responsibility.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Knowledge Administrator, Knowledge Worker, Knowledge Agent
2. Navigate to Core Services
3. Click Create Solution – get missing function error
4. Click Add Categories – get missing function error
5. Click Add Items – get missing function error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document