CREDIT CHECK: Credit Check Failure Hold Is Not Automatically Released
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Credit Check Failure Holds are not automatically releasing when run Credit Check processor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sales order for a customer (whose credit limit is 5500) with an amount of 5000.
2. Invoice the sales order.
3. Create another sales order with an amount of 4000.
4. The order is placed on Credit Hold.
5. Receive the amount of 5000 for this customer.
6. Run Credit Check processor.
7. The hold is not automatically released.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms