CREDIT CHECK: Credit Check Failure Hold Is Not Automatically Released
(Doc ID 566734.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Credit Check Failure Holds are not automatically releasing when running Credit Check processor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sales order for a customer (whose credit limit is 5500) with an amount of 5000.
2. Invoice the sales order.
3. Create another sales order with an amount of 4000.
4. The order is placed on Credit Hold.
5. Receive the amount of 5000 for this customer.
6. Run Credit Check processor.
7. The hold is not automatically released.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document