R12 Search & Apply For Consolidated Billing Number For Receipt Application Fails
(Doc ID 567454.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 20-MAR-2010
FORM:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
When using Search and Apply function for a consolidated billing number in the receipt form, the incorrect information is returned in the LOV:
(N) Receivables Manager
1. scenario 1:
2. create a new receipt
3. enter the customer only
4. click on search and apply
5. click on billing number > preview
6. goto application screen > returns no data
1. scenario 2:
2. enter receipt header information
3. select the billing number from the LOV = nnnn
4. after the CBI nnnn is selected, customer information defaults.
5. click on search and apply > customer and CBI number defaults.
6. select billing number > preview
7. no data is returned.
Upgrade to R12.0.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document