CMCACW Actual Cost Worker Ends With Errors CSTPACIN.COST_INV_TXN:CSTPACDP.insert_account (10)
(Doc ID 568121.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the cost manager and cost material transactions, the following error occurs for Int Order Intr Ship transactions or an internal receipt transaction:
CSTPACIN.COST_INV_TXN:CSTPACDP.insert_account (10) ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("INV"."MTL_TRANSACTION_ACCOUNTS"."BASE_TRANSACTION_VALUE")
CSTPACIN.COST_INV_TXN:CSTPACDP.insert_account (10) ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("INV"."MTL_TRANSACTION_ACCOUNTS"."REFERENCE_ACCOUNT")
1. Create an internal requisition that transfers a item from a standard cost org to an average cost organization.
2. Create internal order that ships product from standard cost org.
3. Pick and Ship item from Standard costed org.
4. Receive item in expended sub inventory in average cost org.
5. Actual Cost Worker completes with warning
6. Inventory -> Inventory Accounting Periods -> Uncosted Material
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document