Last updated on JULY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the cost manager and cost material transactions, the following error occurs for Int Order Intr Ship transactions or an internal receipt transaction:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an internal requisition that transfers a item from a standard cost org to an average cost organization.
2. Create internal order that ships product from standard cost org.
3. Pick and Ship item from Standard costed org.
4. Receive item in expended sub inventory in average cost org.
5. Actual Cost Worker completes with warning
6. Inventory -> Inventory Accounting Periods -> Uncosted Material
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms