Lookup Code missing in FND_LOOKUPS
(Doc ID 577892.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Release Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On 188.8.131.52 in Production:
When attempting to process an inbound Release Management Schedule,
the following error occurs:
Lookup Code DELFOR is missing in FND_LOOKUPS with lookup type RLM_SCHEDULE_TYPE
Lookup COde W is missing in FND_LOOKUPS with lookup type RLM_DETAIL_SUBTYPE_CODE
LOOKUP CODE 1 is missing in FND_LOOKUPS with lookup type RLM_QTY_TYPE_CODE
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PLTD - Order Management Superuser Responsibility
2. Release Management/Process Inbound Transactions
Map Code selected is RLM_SPSI_FF
SPSI or SSSI transactions process successfully
3. Release Management/Release Management Workbench
4. Use Public query to select Schedules Waiting to be Processed
5. Error messages appear when you select the transaction, when either Header or Lines are selected with radio button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document