Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contracts - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 29-Jul-2014
When attempting to enter a meter reading an error appears.
Insert procedure failed with the following error message:
ORA-25455: evaluation error for rule set
OKC.OKC_AQ_EV_QUEUE_R, evaluation context:
ORA-25447: encountered errors during evaluation of rule
ORA-00936: missing expression in Package OKC_AQ_PVT
Steps To Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Enterprise Asset Management
- Navigation: Meters > Meter Definition
- Create a meter and attempt to save it, the error appears.
- Press the button OK.
- Make two more attempts to save a meter and then close the window of meter without saving.
- Open the window of Meter again. The meter is shown with 2 copies.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms