Calculate Lead Time Program Is Calculating Wrong Variable Lead Time.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manufacturing Lead time calculation program is calculating wrong lead time for variable lead time.
The concurrent program is rounding the usage hours to next minute instead of next second. As a
result the variable lead time is inflated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create item LTTEST
2. Assign FG template
3. Create item LTTESTBUY
4. Assign Purchased template
5. Create Routing for LTTEST
6. Assign 3 operation and resource with resource usage of 0.01805, 0.0025, .00125.
7. Create BOM for LTTEST with LTTESTBUY as component.
8. Run the Manufacturing Lead time Concurrent program from LTTEST item
9. The value for variable lead time is calculated as .00277777777777778
Expected result: The value for variable lead time should be 0.0009083.
Logic: Variable lead time for LTTEST = (0.01805+0.0025+0.00125 )/24 = 0.0218/24 = 0.0009083.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms