BPA Lines Created With One Time Item Before Associated Category Mapping , Can Not Be Seen In iProcurement Catalog.
(Doc ID 579294.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to make the one-time items on the BPA available in iProcurement for which the associated category mapping was not done earlier or at the time of creating the BPA?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Profile : “POR: Autocreate Shopping Category and Mapping” profile option to “No”
2. Create Global BPA in Purchasing with onetiem item and new purchasing category . (Or import via PDOI)
3. In iProcurement if now we search for BPA number then we can find the BPA , however if item search or category search is done then the same BPA is not found .
4. Map the Purchasing Category (that is associated with one-time item on BPA) to Shopping Category in iProcurement Catalog Admin.
5. Change Profile : “POR: Autocreate Shopping Category and Mapping” profile option to “Yes
6. But still cannot search our BPA lines by category browsing or category search
In this scenario , Customer had more than 8000 BPA lines associated with one-time items which were imported with above profile set as 'N' and hence failed to create the Shopping Category which caused this issue . However , as per steps user could have incorrectly setup the mentioned profile which can cause this issue as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document