R12 GL Transfer FAQs
(Doc ID 579612.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.0.5 - Release: 12.0 to 12.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XLAGLTRN - Payables Transfer to General Ledger
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Questions and Answers
1. Why does XLAGLTRN Error with ORA-12899 Value Too Large GL.XLA_GLT_XXXX.REFERENCE5?
2. Why does APP-FND-806 Error Appear when Entering Parameters for Reports Submitted for Payables in R12?
3. Why doesn't the System Import the Invoice Description in GL?
4. Why can't I Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger?
5. Why does an Error/Warning Appear during Journal Import when I Transfer Journal Entries to GL?
6. Why do Some Transactions Transfer to GL Twice?
7. Why does Period Close Error with FRM-40501:Oracle Error Unable To Reserve Record For Update During the Closing Process?
8. Why does XLAGLTRN - Transfer Journal Entries to GL Fail with an Error?