Calendar Override (When Set To Receive) Is Being Ignored
(Doc ID 579792.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.04
This problem can occur on any platform.
Calendar override is blocking more of the day (for appointment scheduling) than it should.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1 - Location is created.
- In the Resource Tab the Slot Time Interval is set to 1 hour.
- Schedule Infeasible Appointments is ticked.
- Appointment view Start Time is set to Midnight.
- Resource type is set to Slot
- Slot resource is set with a Calendar and contains 5 Location Resources, each with a different calendar.
2 - The appointment screen for the Location shows the slots correctly (closed at 22:00 onwards).
3 - The Calendar is then updated and a calendar override is added for one day and set to close at 23:59, Receive and Perform.
4 - The appointment screen is refreshed and displays correctly to be open until 23:59.
5 - The calendar is then updated again, from 10:00AM to 04:00PM activity RECEIVE Don't Perform is added.
6 - The appointment screen is refreshed and the appointments are blocked from 10:00 onwards and not just until 4PM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document