Mass Appraisal: Mass Appraisals Creation Does Not Automatically Start When Re-Publishing A Plan
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Performance Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-publishing the Performance Plan via Career Management responsibility, the Mass Appraisal Creation process does not start automatically once the Publish Performance Management Plan (PMP) has finished processing.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Career Management >
- Performance Development >
- Performance Development Management Plans >
- Search for Plan
- Select Update >
- Update Plan: General Information - Select Next >
- Update Plan: Population - Select Next >
- Update Plan: Process - Select Next > (Note: Include Appraisal in Process is ticked Yes, Create Appraisals = Yes)
- Update Plan: Review - Select Publish >
- Warning:Are you sure you want to publish this plan? - Select Yes >
- Confirmation: Your request to publish a Performance Management Plan has been submitted.
- To view the status of the Plan being run, go to View > Request > Find.
- The "Publish Performance Management Plan" completes but the "Mass Appraisal Creation" process is not started.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms