Cascade Shipping Method Fails On A Cancelled Line
(Doc ID 585838.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to cascade the Shipping Method from the header to all lines where one line is
canceled, the following error occurs:
You are not allowed to update order line because: Order line has been closed.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Enter an order with 3 lines
3. Book the order
4. Cancel line 1
5. On Header, Others tab > update the Shipping Method
6. Get message; Do you want to Cascade the Changes? Click 'Yes'
7. Receive the error: You are not allowed to update order line because: Order line has been closed.
8. Click OK > Error prevented saving > Click OK
9. Requery order > see that changes have not been applied.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update the Shipping Method when there is a canceled line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document