FIFO Picking Order Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 602114.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 in Production:
FIFO picking order is sometimes picking newer material to ship when it should be picking the older material first.
Expect that it would pick the first in item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set global FIFO profile option
2) Set picking rules to Locator = FIFO
3) Release sales order
4) Check FIFO dates using SQL
5) Check locators on the move order
6) Move order sometimes allocates from locator with newer material
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document